Submitting a Work Order Online
- Work orders can be submitted online 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If a request is submitted on a weekend or after hours it will be input into our system the next business day.
- If you are unsure of how to submit an online work order, we have a guide posted at www.lakebarringtonshores.org. Otherwise you are welcome to call the office for assistance.
- Please only submit one work order per maintenance problem. Work orders that our maintenance staff handle in house have an average completion time of 3-5 days. Work orders which are outsourced to a 3rd party, will take on average 4 weeks because they require Board approval. The Board approves work order proposals at their monthly meetings. If you already submitted a work order and it has not yet been completed, please call the LBS Management Officefor assistance.
- Work Orders are completed Monday- Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- If your work order requires a maintenance team member to enter your unit, someone from the LBS Management Office will call you to schedule an appointment. Please be sure to leave the best number to contact you. If email is easier, you can indicate that as well.
- Work order requests are not monitored after hours or on the weekends. If you are having a maintenance emergency please call the front gate at 847-381-6515.
- Maintenance emergency examples are water leaks, sewer back- ups, pipe burst, etc.
- For step by step instructions please select the following link: How to Place a Work Order Online