- This event has passed.
AARP Driver Safety Class
March 15 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
One event on March 15, 2018 at 9:30am
Learn proven safety strategies to maintain your confidence behind the wheel!
AARP Course teaches:
- Defensive Driving techniques, new traffic laws and rules of the road
- How to deal with aggressive drivers
- How to safely use anti-lock brakes, air bags, and safety belts
- How to reduce traffic violations, crashes, and chances for injury
- Important facts about the effects of medication on driving
- Techniques for handling left turns, right-of-way, blind spots and more!
There are no tests! You just sign-up and learn!
Two day course: Tuesday, March 13th and Thursday, March 15, 2018
Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm each day
Location: The Lodge
Bring drivers license and AARP card. $15 for AARP members and $20 for non-members. Pay day of class, check or cash. Insurance discount for those 55 and older.