- This event has passed.
AARP Driver Safety Classroom Class
July 12 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
One event on July 12, 2018 at 9:30am
Learn proven safety strategies to maintain your confidence behind the wheel.
This is a 2 day course. You must attend both dates. The class is held from 9:30am – 1:30pm at the Lodge (Ballroom) on Tuesday, July 10th and Thursday, July 12th.
The AARP Driver Safety course teaches:
• Defensive driving techniques, new traffic laws and rules of the road
• How to deal with aggressive drivers
• How to safely use anti-lock brakes, air bags and safety belts
• How to reduce traffic violations, crashes, and chances for injury
• Important facts about the effects of medication on driving
• Techniques for handling left turns, right-of way, blind spots and more……
And there are no tests. You simply sign up and learn!
Bring Drivers License and AARP card (if you have one). AARP member $15 / non-member $20. Cash or Checks (payable to AARP). Pay at the door. Insurance Discount for 55 or older.
– In person at LBS management Office
– By phone (847) 382-1660
– By email Jamie.Scheppman@FSResident
This program is limited to LBS residents and their guests