Hours of Operation
Memorial Weekend – Labor Day Weekend and Saturdays / Sundays through September
Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 8:00pm
Residents may choose to go to the beach area in the morning but please note that the above hours are the hours when a lifeguard is on duty.
The beach area is available for rental for events such as graduations, birthdays, and family gatherings. Please complete the Facility Rental Request and return to the Lake Barrington Shores Management Office. There is no cost to rent the beach but a $100 refundable deposit it required to hold your date.
2020 Beach Parties can be reserved in the Lake Barrington Shores Management Office starting at 9:00am on Tuesday, April 28th. Limit of two beach parties per unit per year.
Beach Party Guidelines
- Only one beach party can be booked per day. Parties can never take over the entire beach.
- There will be a maximum of 35 people per party. Three picnic tables can be used by a party and 1 of the number of grills. The 35-person limit does not apply to approved clubs and commissions or LBS residents only.
- Non-residents can only use boats only if they are accompanied by a resident.
- The Beach must be kept clean. Final cleanup must have all waste contained in plastic bags and deposited in the proper receptacle provided.
- A refundable deposit of $100 is required at sign-up. Should additional cleanup be required, those costs will be taken from that deposit. Any unused remaining balance will be refunded, and any costs above $100 will be assessed to the unit owner’s account.
- In the event that there is a special need (such as a tent for a function) the total number of allowable guests will be determined upon review of the request.
- Any services that are hired out such as caterers, furniture rental companies and musicians, will need to produce a “Certificate of Insurance” for our records