The outdoor pool is now closed for the season. Opening date for 2021 season is Saturday, May 29th.
The pool depth ranges from 3 feet to 9 feet. Residents should refer to the LBS Handbook for a complete list of pool policies.
The indoor pool is now open!
Indoor Pool Hours
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Saturday, 8:30am – 11:30am
- Sunday, Closed
- There will be 50 minute time slots available on the half hour for pool (8:30am – 9:20am, etc).
- The Indoor Pool will be closed from 2:30pm – 3:30pm daily for a deep clean.
- At this time water aerobics classes will not be available.
- There will be four (4) reservations available per hour, per amenity.
- Reservations can be made the day of or the day prior during Management Office Hours (Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm and Saturdays from 8:00am – 12:00pm). For Monday reservations you may reserve on Fridays or Saturdays.
- Rservations will be limited to one (1) time slot per day per amenity.
Reservations can be made by calling the LBS Management Office (847) 382-1660 or by emailing info@LBS-HOA.org.
- Masks are required to be worn while in the building, with the only exception being while inside of the pool itself. Masks must be worn on pool deck and at all other times while in the building.
- You will be emailed a confirmation upon registering that will include a Health Screening, where you will agree to a number of statements in regards to health and exposure.
- Locker rooms and showers are open. Hot Tub and Sauna will not be available.
- No guests are allowed at this time.
In order to preserve the safety and well-being of our residents, all posted rules must be followed. Failure to do so may result in fines, suspension of use of the amenity or transponder. We thank you for your cooperation!